Rss Feed

  1. Mother's Day Love.

    Monday, May 13, 2013


    Sadly it's been awfully long since I've posted, however my blog has a new look and my intentions are currently good. ;)   

    I had such a great day yesterday for Mother's Day!  Bret, Cyan and I had a lovely brunch at le'Creole YUM.. and bottomless mimosas for Mommy ='d a mid day nap.  







    This video was taken last week - Cyan seems to have a love for creatures of all kinds.  Although, I did see him squish a love bug the other day.. 




    This little boy has rhythm!!  He was playing this tune all by himself on his horn.  You can see he presses the button with his thumb to the ending of Mary had a little lamb and the beginning of Old McDonald.  SMARTY PANTS!! :) I couldn't be more proud of how he's learning all sorts of tricks and he never ceases to amaze me with something new each day.  



     photo MiddleFormattedSignature.png

  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment


Followers