Rss Feed

  1. Pity party please.

    Sunday, March 11, 2012

    A mixture of admiration and pity is one of the surest recipes for affection.- Authur Helps

    This is the perfect quote for how I feel right now at this particular moment. This will pass and I'll get over any feelings of bitterness that I'm harboring. I just didn't ever think at almost 31 I'd have to fetch some new pals similar to me at a similar place in life. Just like any other relationship, friendships require cultivation and care. All relationships need some key ingredients.. For me, loyalty and flexibility are two of the main flavors. I'm counting my blessings and gathering my things and moving on. You may or may not ever cross paths with people from your past again and this is so bizarre to me. Once someone imprints on my life it's so hard to just let go but there becomes a time when the other person lets go of their side of the rope and your left sopping in a puddle of mud. I'm learning quickly to get up and move on. You can't force people to be friends with you or even part of your life regardless of how much you actually have in common or thought you had in common.  sad. 


    On a lighter note, Cy is finally back asleep after two hours to teething terror. GOD tooth, just surrender would you?





    Photobucket

  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment


Followers