Rss Feed

  1. Keeping it simple.

    Saturday, April 7, 2012

    I'm forcing myself to leave me comfort zone of being in control of everything around me including my house work. Husband has been incredibly busy (which I'm thankful for) with website work, photography, and taxes and I've been swamped at work also which leaves little time to clean house. I'd much rather spend the extra time with my sweethearts, and I do.

    I think I'll make a schedule for myself of days that I absolutely need to get things done like bathing Chloe and catching up on bills, laundry, etc other than that we've been enjoying our days outside while this Louisiana weather allows it. We grilled yesterday evening and played outside for a while. Unfortunately we missed my sister and brother in law announce the gender of baby number two, which is another BOY btw. So far we're 3 for 3 on my side.. All boy grand babies.. I wonder if I'll have a girl. Hump.

    As for now we're loving our little guy!



  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment


Followers