Rss Feed

  1. Remembering my labor day.

    Thursday, March 29, 2012

    It's 2:31 pm and I'm rocking my sweet pumpkin Cy pie to sleep for a nap. So many wonderful memories surround the 29th of march for me. It's the day that I labored on, in order to birth my Cyan naturally. It all started at 8 am that day.. We had plans to go looking for a larger car, I was a 41 weeks and two days pregnant, sitting on the sofa, watching tv and about to have breakfast. I got up to go to the restroom which was a usual occurrence this late in the game. My water bag loose, it was showtime!
    It's now 2:36 if I remember correctly we were getting settled in to our delivery room. I've been spending all day with Cy remembering how he chose his birthday, I've been very emotional and patient with him today. We were very patient with each other on this day last year.

    I could not be more excited about his birthday party on Sunday! Praying for beautiful weather of course. Tomorrow Bret and I are both off with him we're gonna spend the day with him. I'm sure I'll cry :) I always cry. I'm a sucker for feeling. I've got a meeting to attend at 8 at the salon then we'll give him his first real haircut!!!

    Today the pieces are all fitting so nicely together.

  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment


Followers