Rss Feed

  1. Pony boy.

    Wednesday, July 25, 2012

    The summer at daycare has been very eventful. Cyan comes home with a new drawing or craft daily and has experienced many new things including a ride on a pony today. I bet he was a
    bit afraid at first but he loves riding on the backs of humans so I know he enjoyed himself. We're trying a new approach with the spot on his back.. Not putting anything on it, no even soap to wash it. Hopefully this works, we still can't figure it out and of course it stresses me to the max. My perfect baby boy has a skin imperfection that keeps coming back.. Same spot on his back, its red and blisters at times. The dermatologist we saw says she thinks it's contact dermatitis the pediatricians thoughts were ezcema, it's been there for months and was nearly gone when we returned from the beach. Maybe I'll start putting sea salt in his baths..?!?





  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment


Followers