Rss Feed

  1. Thirty one

    Friday, April 13, 2012

    Celebrating my 31st birthday today, this last week has been a lot of fun! We broke out a few more of Cyan's presents from his birthday for him to play with. One thing I'm promising myself for my next year of life (God willing) is to not worry as much as I do at times.

    I've obsessed about this one particular person and I no longer being friends, not being able to to truly understand what happened or how someone can change so drastically in a short time. I'm convinced now that who I thought she was, was a personality built on lies and since I really enjoyed that about her and clearly she isn't that person anymore, I'm good with it now. This was a pivotal change for me.. I hate to live my life hoping I'll not have regrets and focusing so greatly on not burning bridges I'm comfortable now with knowing in my heart that I didn't burn this bridge.. She did. :)

    31 is going to be HUGE year for me I'm very excited about what the future holds.

  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment


Followers