Rss Feed

  1. Movin' on up

    Friday, April 20, 2012

    Soon Cyan will be moving up to the one year old program.. I'm excited and nervous of course. He isn't walking yet and I know the majority of children in this next class are. I'm sure this will make him more inclined to go for it! He stood on his own today for the first time :) from a squatting position Bret said he lifted himself up to a stance! He's beginning to be a brave boy. I've been trying to exercise a bit more.. I'd like to get back into running and cardio. I know it's what I need to trim down. We have a lot of things coming up, a family wedding, a beach trip (which I am so looking forward to) and three weddings in which we're photographing. Go Lovetrolux!

    We ventured out to outback this evening.. Cy loves the bread! It was fair, my dish was fishy which is unusual so I wasn't all that thrilled about that. He's been having trouble sleeping again.. And we now have his first I-tooth which could be why. The left side seems to be almost totally cut. Whew.

    We've been playing a ton and really enjoying our time with him! My sweetheart son.


  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment


Followers