Rss Feed

  1. Officially a toddler

    Sunday, April 29, 2012

    So we've graduated from the baby rooms and on to the toddlers. Even tho Cyan isn't quite walking yet they had to make room for some newbies in his class. Last week was transition week, he played, ate, and even slept on the toddler side. Ahem. Of course mommy is nervous but Cyan was a real champ and enjoyed his new friends. A lot has been happening lately so we've focused on one day at a time! My darling sister in law has called off her wedding which was to happen in less than a month. Like I said some big changes.. I've been thinking of her tons lately. Things always find a way of working themselves out, somehow, someway.

    I'm sad we missed festival international in Lafayette this weekend but I'm really looking forward to jazz fest this thursday.. With 3 of my favorite girls!






  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment


Followers