Rss Feed

  1. Blogging Molly

    Tuesday, July 17, 2012

    Lately I've been an awful blogger.. I hate not being able to write daily. Sometimes it's that I'm too busy, or I forget til midnight and I'm exhausted, or I don't have much to say so I save it until I have some decent content!

    Today Cyan's new things are.. Climbing atop tables, dancing like a maniac every time any tune plays.. Music, toys, cell phone ringtones, commercial, EVERYTHING.! Also today he has been saying bye bye and waving. He's getting much more cognitive these days. Last weekend we had dinner out twice in a row, what a treat! He was giving kisses and waving and blowing kisses! Haha! He couldn't be any cuter. With all this sweetness comes a bit of salty I suppose. He's definitely teething and has the occasional spell of rough nights. He likes yogurt when he wakes up teething, I think it's the cold on his baby gums that he really appreciates. Other than this he's actually been having nights of restful sleep in a row, which until 14 months I hadn't a taste of. He had summer pictures at school a couple weeks ago, I'm patiently awaiting the outcome! :)

    Work has been exceptionally great, I'm learning so much more about color and teaching too. Big things in my future!


  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment


Followers