Rss Feed

  1. Heartbreak hotel.

    Wednesday, March 14, 2012

    March 14 2012

    So last night was one of the roughest nights in a while.. Cyan hasn't been sleeping well at all! For probably 3 weeks now he's been up throughout the night crying and fussing. About a week or so so we finally started seeing the top two teeth cut and finally they seem to be out. This is not to say he doesn't have more coming.. Teeth = devil!

    The last few nights he hasn't wanted to nurse which is so strange for him, even when he was teething previously and had ear infections he still nursed fine. He has been waking up crying tossing and turning and not wanting to sleep with us either. Last night was the last straw.. It was the hardest thing I've had to do thus far but I'm sure not the hardest thing I'll ever do. He only cried for 20 mins (I may have cried for 30) before he passed out at 3:30am after waking at 12 midnight. I was at the end of my rope frustrated and defeat. There was nothing else I could do, he didn't want me or Bret we have no Idea what he wanted. Hopefully this makes life a bit easier! Tonight I'm focusing on having him go to bed at a decent time

  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment


Followers