Rss Feed

  1. Please, remember me..

    Thursday, May 16, 2013

    A few things ill be sure to forget if I don't jot them down..

    Cyan can sing the alphabet song and can identify some of the letters and he knows most of the beginner colors.  He can count to 10 on his fingers sorta with the exception of sometimes skipping 4 and sometimes 678.  A few if his favorite tunes which he can sign well enough for me to recognize them are: Mary had a little lamb, you are my sunshine, rockabye baby, itsy bitsy spider, humpty dumpty, row row row your boat, ring around the rosy.  

    A few if my favorite things that he is doing right now are:
    Saying god bless you after a sneeze
    Asking if you're ok after you say ouch
    Screaming randomly, I need candy NOW


    His current favorite hobbies are:
    Riding bikes with and going for a run with Chloe and Mommy
    Eating snacks and most definitely bananas and yogurt 
    Watching Calliou
    Drawing on the fridge with dry erase markers
    Dancing
    Playing


    To be continued..



  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment


Followers